18/4/09 Not dead yet!
Just a teeny little update to show that this Role Play is still somewhat alive. I'm drumming into the CT fans near my school to join this rp group, plus a few online. Just a matter of time before this role play becomes great.
5/4/09 Thank you ~Crowmaiden!
Crowmaiden, 2nd admin of the SM-RP, has offered to make the CT-RP a icon! As head admin, I wish to thank her on behalf of the whole CT-RP community! (Which is only two people including me... )
Yeah, if any new members join from now and until I get on next, I'll need some admins and co-admins to help around, especially with the avatars. 'Cause I don't know where they come from, and I just gave Kaeru-Frog some random pic I got from Frog's sprite sheet.
So, in a nutshell, lucky members may be asked to become an admin.
Crono (Please query before considering, seeing as he has no real personality)
King Guardia XI
King Guardia XXXIII
If there are others, feel free to specify.
1. This is a Chrono TRIGGER role play. Chrono Cross characters aren't included, however if we get enough members an Administrator who has played Chrono Cross will be assigned to deal with that side of the role play.
2. To apply, send a monolouge on a note with a discussion on what you know on the character and the name of what character you want. Discussion doesn't need to be long.
3. DO NOT MAKE AN ACCOUNT UNTILL AN ADMIN HAS ACCPETED YOUR APPLICATION.
4. When a character is made, and there's a few members around, there is no time line limit. Be creative and talk to whoever you want.
5. Characters aren't limited to talking with only CT-RP members. Go out there and talk with everyone!
6. Try and remain in character at all times.
7. HAVE FUN!!!
That's it for now. Have fun, folks!